ORGANIC agility® Foundations valid for CAL-E + CAL-O certification - 05-06 July 2021 (Remote)
This 2 days ORGANIC agility Foundations Class meets the Scrum Alliance requirements of Certified Agile Leadership Essentials for Organization Leaders (CAL-E & CAL-O combo course).
Date: July 5th-6th, 2021
Times: 09:00-17:00 CET
Early-bird Price: 1450 € + VAT (ends 7th June 2021)
Standard Price: 1650 € + VAT
Agile Leadership is necessary for any organization that wants to learn and grow. ORGANIC agility provides a new leadership approach, models for cultural change, insight into complexity thinking and addresses topics that are important to every leader in any organization. The ORGANIC Leadership® framework supports leadership growth as a capability, rather than only seeing it as personal development of leaders. To grow leadership capabilities we need to start building the ability, in ourselves and others, to see the connections between what we do and the effect that that has on our organizational culture, our environment and us as leaders.
Championing agile initiatives at the organizational level requires you to lead with agility and adopt a unique mindset, not just a quantifiable skillet. By pursuing dual certification in CAL-Essentials and CAL for Organizations, you position yourself to sustainably transform your business’ culture to one that delivers better products and services to your customers. Through case studies and various models, you will discover and embrace sustainable agility, with insight into the mindset, approaches, and practices that can work for your teams and organization.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations smoothly blended throughout the class. We will approach the class at a sustainable pace and endeavor to take breaks often, to allow our brains to stay focused and our bodies to recharge when necessary.
Upon completion of our Certified ORGANIC Leadership® Foundations Workshop, students will receive the CAL-E & CAL-O certifications and badges from the Scrum Alliance.
- Understanding why resilience and agility are required for an increasingly Complex, Unpredictable and Volatile world
- The ORGANIC agility framework: a scaffolding approach to achieve organizational agility
- ORGANIC leadership behaviours: how an effective leader in the 21st century can adopt a multi-dimensional leadership approach
- Organizational archetypes: mapping organization, culture and leadership
- Cultural awareness and coherence: how to visualize your organizational culture and make it more coherent
- The Cynefin framework and situational decision-making approaches
- Focus on value: organizational design and enablers
- Organizational strategy and change in an agile context: validating learning in small steps
|Price (excl. tax)||€ 1,650.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||€ 1,963.50|
|VAT (19%)||€ 313.50|